Although we cannot offer a football league this year, the KMFL will be offering four (4) skills camps at a cost of $10 per evening. These camps will be drop-in and will provide players with the opportunity to meet with the KMFL Coaches and develop/refine their football skills. The camps will be held on the following dates:
- September 10th, 6:00PM – 7:30PM (Offensive Drills)
- September 11th, 6:00PM – 7:30PM (Defensive & Kicking Drills)
- September 15th, 6:00PM – 7:30PM (Offensive Drills)
- September 16th, 6:00PM – 7:30PM (Defensive & Kicking Drills)
Come to one, two, three or even all four nights.
All camps will be held at Kenner CVI, with a Junior division running on the East (small) field and Senior division will be run on the Main (large) field. All drills will be run by Community Coaches and will follow COVID-19 safety precautions, including but not limited to:
- All coaches will wear face masks during all instructional periods.
- Increased sanitizing during and after all drills.
- Limited number of participants (50 max) per night.
- Contact tracing each night.